Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Girls...God Thinks You Are Beautiful...

"I made you(girls) grow like a plant of the field. You grew up and developed and became the most beautiful of jewels. Your breasts were formed and your hair grew, you were naked and bare. Later I passed by, and when I looked and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you declares the Lord, and you became mine. I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you with fine linen and covered you with costly garments. I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric. Your food was fine flour, honey and olive oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made YOUR beauty PERFECT, declares the Lord." Ezekiel 16:7-14

This is for all the girls, women, females, ladies, sisters, mothers, grandmothers out there. Believe it! You are beautiful to God, even if you have a ring through your nose!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...