Monday, November 30, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD?

I added a fun new globe counter to my blog today. (Scroll down on the side bar to see it.) The google analytics page for my blog lets me know what country each one of my page hits is from. It has been so cool to see hits from countries I have had the pleasure to visit. It has also been cool to see hits from countries I have yet to visit. But this information isn't available for you guys to see. So I thought it would be fun for you guys to see all the countries too. Hence the globe counter. Unfortunately it isn't retroactive. It will only start pin pointing hits from today forward. So not wanting to leave anyone out, here are the countries that have visited this blog up until now...

USA
Canada
Mexico
Costa Rica
Puerto Rico
Ireland
United Kingdom
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Netherlands
Germany
Switzerland
Italy
Greece
Romania
Turkey
Macedonia
Egypt
Kenya
South Africa
India
Mongolia
Indonesia
Singapore
Philippines
New Zealand
and my birthplace Australia

Isn't that awesome! May Truth and Life continue to reach the four corners of the earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...